#1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-19-12, 18:57

Plan: Candida
Stats: 150/150/150 Male 5'8"
BF:
Progress:
Default Oregano Oil Vitamin C Flush as suggested by Zuleikaa

I have questions and concerns.

Started this flush a few days ago, made it 3 1/2 days before I got concerned about the particular Oregano oil I was using.

I read too much Thymol can be hard on or damage your liver and kidneys.

I was using Gaia Liquid Phyto caps that say 2 pills equals 460mg "Alcohol Free Extract." I was taking 1 every hour.

It also says on the box that the "Validated full spectrum profile" is 64mg of Carvacrol and Thymol. That's what kinda workkied me I might be taking too much Thymol and I'd read that Thymol can do some damage if over done.

Also it says "Each capsule contains 4,600mg dry herb equivalent.

So, I stopped. I'm burning up, feel a little funny and it's hot out today and I was seeing stars a bit when I stood up earlier.

Is this just part of my candida die off?

I have had candida pretty bad for years now, it has migrated to my head and sinuses about 4 years ago.

I feel better from the 3 1/2 days and will pick back up where I left off if I'm safe to.

I went and bought Oreganol P73 thinking that it's stronger, in drops, and it probably has less Thymol in it and I can put it in water and put under my tongue to more readily affect my head tissues where my problem is.

I know it's also in my gut, but I've been really successful with Goat milk Kefir for that and I'm going to start an Organic fermented cabbage juice recipe I found that's supposed to be stronger.

So I'm not so worried about my gut as I can handle that are, I really just want this crud out of my head, you have not felt frustration until you've had 4 years of non stop tingling tickling crackling crawling sensations with sometimes pain and audible noises.

I'm not certain if candida migrated there or I have a sinus/ brain parasite.

I know the Oregano should handle either of them eventually

But how do I know if I'm being safe with my body with all this Oregano

Vit C mega doses I'm not worried about, done em before, and this protocol of 1,000 C and 1,000 Ester C doesn't even have me experiencing loose bowels so my body is using ALL of that C!!

Must have many tissue problems including I know I have had leaky gut. I'm sure all the years of candida has wreaked some havoc on my tissues and that C is healing em up and I can feel it, I feel better, it's just this Oregano thing and the constant flush feeling.

Please could anyone who has done this flush let me know your experience and Zuleikaa if you're out there and see this please respond with a more detailed description of the flush if you could and or/ comments on my Oregano oils and their safety, also any other things I should or should not be doing during this flush, other than tons of water I know.

Greatly Appreciated!

I feel like this Oregano oil Vit C flush feels so far like this is going to be it.....finally,, I'm going to win and be normal again, just want to be absolutely sure I'm not doing more damage.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links