View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Nov-19-12, 22:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/156/140 Female 66 inches
BF:22%
Progress: 82%

Had gallbladder out when I was 18. I am frustrated. Dr told me first week I went to see him I was constipated.. I told him I am regular and not constipated, sorry tmi!, he was not listening. Then told me to eat less gluten/wheat. I told him I already eat zero.. He did not believe me. Questioned me 4 times as if I was lying I go back a week later. Belly more swollen, so tired. Just in general not feeling any better. Again he tells me I am eating too much wheat and need to stop. I wanted to scream.. Wtf! He totally did not believe me wrote in my chart again I was constipated needed to eat dry fruit, no wheat and take a laxative. Really left office and cried in car. I went back a week later agin, really in hopes to see different dr.. But got same one. I actually want to bathroom and cried before my visit he again pushed that I was constipated again(even though I had just told him again my bm are regular), must be gas causing my belly to be bloated/swollen from all the wheat I eat. I started to tear up again. My husband saw and said firmly she eats zero wheat! Dr questioned him and I 4 times. I have no idea why he does not believe but it was hard to deal with he finally ordered these blood tests and that is where I am now. I can not get in for pelvic us until December.. Which I was luck to get as most places were booking for feb. dr will not do any more tests until pelvic us is done