View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-08-18, 03:29

Plan: atkins 20
Stats: 127.6/111/110 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress: 94%
Default Set Yourself Up....

Morning group, I have chatted about this in my Journal, but I am not getting a lot of feedback...so, here is my issue, and to be honest I wonder if anyone else has experienced this during maintenance...

I worked hard to get to goal weight, and I chose that goal weight because that is where I feel my best. I went a few pounds under for a buffer. I generally try to keep my NC to 20 sometime a bit lower rarely over, I have experimented with adding maintenance foods, but over all I'm pretty happy with my meal plan the way it is. 3 squares a day, not always a snack, but I do plan for that 3PM "bad time"

M is hard, being in weight loss mode is easier, if you know what I mean, make no mistake losing weight is hard, but staying here is really hard. So, I feel like I sometimes "set myself up" by purposely gaining a bit of weight, so that I can lose it again...crazy right??? My big concern is that this is basically yo yoing...and I gotta tell ya, I have been there, done that.

I'd love to hear from any other maintenance folk, and hear your opinion, or maybe I should just go check in to the nearest, you know...Facility...someplace where they deal with these type of "head issues"

Have a positive day, stop by my Journal sometime, I love company. ttys
Sponsored Links