#2   ^
Old Sat, Apr-22-17, 23:33

Plan: hflc
Stats: 166/157/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 22%

[QUOTE=ImAllLike]
Quote:
It's one thing to have a health problem you can't do anything about its another when you know what to do about it and don't do it.
It IS frustrating to watch, isn't it? Thing is, we can't MAKE people "get it" - everyone has to figure it out for her/himself. Some will, some won't. It's not easy, that's for sure.

Quote:
I have to constantly turn down offers from them to go to dairy queen or other places that would ruin my way of eating.
Yup. Temptation is EVERYWHERE! Good for you for being STRONG!!! It's so easy to cave, and SO SO SO MUCH better to be smart and strong and keep sugar and grains OUT of your life!

Quote:
They just don't get this is my new life and its not changing for anybody. And I can't stand the fact that they don't care enough about their body to follow it as well. My mom is back on her blood pressure pills and eating without a care, my sister is back to her original weight and was recently told by a doctor she has the back of a 50 year old and shes only 32. Diabetes, high blood pressure, is just inevitable for her, its amazing she doesn't have it yet. And I can't even say I feel sorry for them anymore.
So sorry this is their reality. The great news is, YOU have made a healthy choice, AND you have shared a veritable Fountain of Health with them! Now, it's up to them if they choose to drink from it, or deny their own reality.

Anyone can deny reality.

I did.

I lost 25 pounds by living HFLC.

Then, lost my way, and gained almost all of it back. So, I am "one of those" confusing "Senior Members" who look like they have been doing this for YEARS and have lost almost NOTHING! But, of course, that's not the full story.

[I restarted 22 days ago, and THIS time, I will get down and STAY down! ]

Anyway. I admire your conviction and your resistance to their temptations. They say misery loves company, and so do carbaholics! They won't stop trying to rope you in to their way of eating (sugar, fast food...) because they WANT you there with them. As long as you do something different, it forces them to look at what they are eating/doing to themselves.

Keep fighting the good fight, ImALLLike! You CAN DO IT!

You ARE doing it!

Cheers,
jams