View Single Post
  #51   ^
Old Tue, Mar-27-12, 05:34

Plan: atkins
Stats: 170/148/140 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress:

i found this thread really interesting because I maintained my LC weight loss for many years eating the basics with no problem. I rarely felt like I wanted to "eat the wall paper off the wall" the way I had on many other "diets". I love LC and won't go back to eating any other way. But as soon as I started introducing too much (I seemed to be able to handle some) processed LC foods I started to gain.
Someone on the board suggested looking at carbs rather than net carbs and it was an eye opener. I've gone back to the basics and feel good.
And I completely believe in "calories count". I think the reason I never over ate is because I did not awaken the sweet tooth monster until I started eating Atkins bars, LC ice cream etc.
So all that to ask this:
I always used low fat milk in my tea (of which I drink several a day). I then switched to cream due to the high carb count in milk. Then I switched to Light Cream.
So is it better to go with the less cal milk or the less carb light cream? I can drink either but could the cream be part of my weight gain?
Opinions?
Thanks.