View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Wed, Dec-09-09, 11:17
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

Ok, another tip or two I think is very worth mentioning, especially for the "I Hate to Cook" crowd.

Deep ketosis makes one a bit anorexic. Food doesn't really seem all that appealing, particularly whatever you're currently eating. So increase your carbs just a tad and see if your enjoyment of food returns.

If you don't want to do that then try: Intermittent Fasting

These folks eat only during a "window" during the day. Maybe it's a 5 hour window, maybe it's a little larger. The upshot is you might only be eating one or two meals a day. This does 2 marvelous things (with regards to the original posting).

1) It makes food taste incredibly good. Whatever you were eating before, even if you didn't particularly like it, will taste magical.

2) It means you have fewer meals to prepare. Lots of people enjoy not having to worry about preparing 3 meals a day. -- Although, who does that? I mean, I slam a sausage in the microwave for one meal. Dish out something and reheat it for another. Throw together a salad for another. Most days I don't spend much time preparing meals, maybe 5 minutes? A couple times a week I make a batch of something.

So consider just eating less often if you're experiencing what is commonly described as boredom.
Sponsored Links