View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Apr-01-10, 16:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 295/230/150 Female 5 ft. 7 in.
BF:
Progress: 45%

My goal weight is 150. Right now I am at 230 lbs. so I have quite alot more to lose. I began low carb when my weight was 295 lbs., that was three years ago and I have kept off the weight I did lose, in spite of some cheating every now and then.

I am doing the Atkins Low Carb, and as of last Monday, I began induction all over and so far I have been doing good with it.
I do not get to much exercise because of some health problems but when the weather warms up I do get in our pool and do some water exercises. I will lose faster in the summer time because I am getting more exercises.
I do like the food that Atkins offers on his plan, the meats and vegetables I eat alot. Maybe thats why this plan has been the better one for me because I can stick to it better than other diet plans.
I have been trying my best to think of my diet plan as a new way of eating for me instead of a diet. In the past when I was so large I let food control me, but no more, I control it. Its hard sometimes but I am in control of it.
When I get the wanting some munchies I usually pour me a cup of coffee and go sit out on my patio and and read me a magazine and listen to the birds and just take in the outdoors and all the sweet smells of nature. This relaxes me so I do not want to eat. I am a person who eats when bored so I tend to find things to do to keep me busy.
I am retired now and do not work anymore so I am home alone while my husband works. I do like to go out though when I am feeling ok, but my arthritis is really bad and I do not walk to good anymore and its hard on me to go off without my husband.
I will drive to Wal Mart and other stores that have those ride buggies because I cannot walk good enough without them to do much shopping. But I am a go getter and try to move as much as I can, I am just slow thats all...

I am hoping by losing all this weight it will help me walk better so I need you all and your support to help me out here ok. I will be here for you all to so come and join me here.