View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Apr-08-05, 15:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 189/137/130 Female 66.8 inches
BF:
Progress: 88%

Hi Amanda

Sorry I only came back to you now, but I can only go online at night and weekends, thanks to our lovely phone service in this country costing so much!
Quote:
How do I set up my journal?
You click on Journals/Bootcamp which is a sub menu in the Active Forum (Main page) You can also find it at the bottom right hand corner of this page in a drop-down menu, titles forum jump. Once there just start a new thread with the title you want your journal to be: ie.: "Amanda's Journal". Once you post your first entry in the new thread, your journal icon will appear at the bottom right hand corner of each posting you make and you can click on anyone's else's (like mine) in their postings to get to their's. To find your journal each time you log on, just look at the top right hand corner of the screen, where it says: Welcome Amanda and click on journal. You can also access all threads that you have posted on as well as your journal by clicking on User CP on the top left hand side of the toolbar at the top of this page (next to FAQ's). You will see a list of all subscribed threads that you have posted to including your journal and you can also change your profile and signature, avatars etc.
Quote:
I would love a bit of variety. Also, what do you snack on?
Once you have managed to set up your journal, post a couple of menu's in there and I can help you think of some variety and different recipes to make this plan less boring. If you struggle to set up the jounral, just post them in this thread and then I can sort you out!

Write Soon

Karen