View Single Post
  #631   ^
Old Wed, Aug-13-08, 15:52
Registered Member

Plan: atkins (ish)
Stats: 169/139.9/129.9 Female 5'4
BF:?/suddenly lots/21
Progress: 74%

oh and the part i didnt add on the last post... i did so well low carbing, then I ate normal just avoiding white flour. white sugar, white pasta etc. etc. for a good 3 or 4 years (with cheat days here and there of course).

My cheat days became everyday... had a bit of stress thrown into the equation and now I need to lose about 15 lbs again. I know some ppl say thats not much weight but I worked soooo hard (and aside from a baby belly GOT so hard) and now its all flab again and nothing fits (that 15 lbs of fat compared to muscle takes up a LOT of room). I also know myself well enough to know that an upward trend for me often keeps on a goin' I also have well almost everybody in my moms family as a diabetic or heart attack victim...needless to say they are not living to be very old and I want to buck that trend (I may get to spoil grandchildren some day and all), So Im hoping to get back into this way of eating again since I seem to have a huge appetite and it allows me to eat a bit more. So far about 5 days in, and I feel like ive gained. Not gonna weigh myself...dont wanna know.

I love the idea of this forum for the encouragement you get and Im feeling kinda sorry Ive ignored it for so long. would love to keep in touch with others who are trying to figure this all out in a world where the teenburger is all the rage!!

Sponsored Links