#33   ^
Old Tue, Jun-12-18, 07:30

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotonpal
I have the book and I have read some of it. My granddaughter only recently completed nearly a year's worth of chemo and proton radiation treatment for Ewings sarcoma a kind of childhood bone cancer. I got the book in hopes of being able to influence her parents who were her caregivers but I soon realized that I was not going to be successful in that. Reading the book became too painful for me but Miriam Kalamian is a very credible source of information. So far so good as far as my granddaughter is concerned. There is no longer any sign of cancer in her body. Let's hope it remains that way. Now maybe I can read the book since my anxiety level is not so acute.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

I understand the anxiety and fear regarding cancer. That C word. Breast cancer and ovarian cancer runs rampant in my family. It is a complicated issue. I am hoping I can get my mother to read this book--she has been treated twice for breast cancer already. THAT after melanoma cancer. ALL traditional treatments. She zones out when I talk keto.....she always mentions the smelly breathe, lol. Cant help but think she is confusing halatosis with keto breath. lol

She is a pretty good eater, just needs to make a couple more adjustments as even her current eating did not stop the second bout of breast cancer.

Again, thank you for sharing.