Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #97   ^
Old Tue, Sep-19-17, 08:11

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco she used up that one tube of foundation fast but there is tons left in the tube, but ohhhh too hard for her to dig out LOL but I am making her HAHA I mean come on ya know....at 12 she has no concept of cost per item truly and I am now making that all painfully aware to her

I am the same on sleep. My sleep is off but I am not paying for it TOO bad right now but I don't want it to go off worse I am the same, once the eyeballs open I am out of bed, no way I can go back to sleep, never was that type...hubby can and I get jealous he can do that lol

I like the new stretchy jean material they come out with now.
the heavy levi type are too darn heavy anymore for me, which I lived in literally, even I know go for the new jean material and love it. I love the colors in those also.

I love reading your posts but the DS15 and DS18 and DD and DF and DS and GF and DH and all gets me confused sometimes HAHA Girl I don't know how you keep up some days

boy I am a morning gal. I want all appts and everything I have to done done by 10 am or I feel my day is shot. I was always that way being a fast morning person....gosh I need to learn to relax a bit HA