Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Hello warriors,
Hiya, Berni!
Quote:
Jo and Karen minimalist here also no pictures or knick knacks. My kids say I have the institution thing going on. Yepper nothing on counters only furniture I absolutely need.
Same here about the "nothing on the counters" thingy... Bottom line: I hate crap sitting out...
Quote:
I am in the north woods this weekend my SIL. My DS and DSGF here too. We have been hiking and canoeing! I am a happy girl. My type of roughing it a big log cabin home with hot tub and all the essentials😀👍. My SIL owns it and they travel here year round!
The only thing is the wifi stinks so I will post when we in town getting provisions. I got my essentials but they are grillin chik breast and burgers so I am good too. Bags of salad so I am ready for whatever comes my way.
Sounds like you are having a blast this extended 4th of July w/e!

Are you off as well on Monday?

Sorry to hear about the lousy wifi connection! But I'm glad you got to post to us today!
Quote:
Have a wonderful day Warriors, I do luv that we are a solid band on HCA-72 warriors!
It really doesn't matter the size of our group as long as we are all in for doing A '72 Induction rigorously w/o CHEATING. I mean that's the whole point of this thread, no?

Have a wonderful day as well, my friend!