Old Sun, Jul-09-17, 07:04
Grease is the word!

Plan: PSMF/IF
Stats: 236/181/180 Male 72 inches
BF:disappearing!
Progress: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKOL
I will go back to not eating breakfast now. Intermittent fasting makes since to me. The only problem I have is the article says not to consume ANY calories while fasting. So I guess I'll have to watch when I drink my unsweetened iced tea. I drink around 60-70 ounces of it a day with about 50 ounces of water. I guess I drink my water early and enjoy my tea later.

You have been a real help to me and my journey. Thank You so much.
Good article that, quite to the point. An HB egg or piece of jerky as a snack won't cause an insulin release like a slice of bagel though.
I still have coffee, cream and a couple Brazil Nuts and occasionally a few cherries or a little kefir in the am. Then I fast till about 1:30 or 2 PM have 1/2 grapefruit and eat 30 minutes later in an one-hour-window. I try not to eat again till snack time about 5 or 6 PM. Can't drink tea while fasted, it causes instant hunger pangs -- at least for me. I don't need AS or other sweeteners anymore.

As hot as it is here I do biking and or chores in the early mornings so sometimes I can't wait till 1:30 to start, but sometimes it's later if I am busy or just not hungry. What you eat during the main meal makes all the difference. And yes I do watch calorie totals don't get too high. Works for me, I believe I like it even better than the PSMF or FMD approaches. Like they say "find what works for you", but keep in mind what used to work well may stop working and then you have to re-group. Keep in mind it's common to gain weight but loose the "belly" at the same time.