View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Feb-17-08, 17:43
Registered Member

Plan: PP/Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 178/137/137 Female 5'6"
BF:28%
Progress: 100%

I rely heavily on heavy cream to get my fats up. TBL for TBL it has twice the fat and less than half the carbs of sour cream. Sometimes I make a sauce out of the drippings of the meat I've just cooked out of heavy cream, too.

As a matter of fact, I just drank half a cup of cream after dinner tonight (very lightly sweetened with DaVinci Khalua-flavored syrup) to get my fat up to 80% for today. I ate it out of the cup with a spoon...just like melted ice cream!

Classic, I'm curious as to your protein intake in grams per day? It's one thing to say "I eat 75% fat per day,10% carb and 10% protein" but without knowing the grams of anything, I don't know how much it is. And I'm curious if you know the grams of any of them (I can figure it out from any one of them.).

Ya know, it's interesting. We are about to go on a short vacation, and I'm stressing about how I'm going to stay on plan. I could try drinking cream and eating a little bit of meat. The cream in combination with the meat really holds my appetite for a LONG time and kills cravings when I'm at home, and I never seem to remember it when I'm away from home. We'll have a full kitchen and will be eating *most* of our meals in--so it should be very doable. I can't believe it...i actually have hope that I can stay on plan while on a trip. (Haven't had much success there...) It's sad that I can't take any DV syrup with me to spruce them up a little bit (flying)...but I will have sweetener packets with me.