View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Oct-13-05, 11:07

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 222/199/120 Female 62.5
BF:?/30/20
Progress: 23%

I think you need to learn to not focus so much on your weight but how you feel when you eat and follow plan. Are you sleeping are you doing some of the other things that contribute to adrenal burnout? I know for me, I have to focus on my health, not my weight. I know that is hard because the weight is such a visable, identifiable thing, when what goes on inside the body is so hard to see. Other than that I am a believer in light weight work and walking. I know She might discourage that because it would stress the adrenals, but I also know you can't loose weight if you don't get some muscle development because that helps with metabolism. Think about it, and see what could possibly help. Maybe you need some natural hormone replacement therapy, with bioidentical hormones?
Start using some good self feed back, instead of focusing on your weight and blaming it for being miserable, look for the good things you do every day. Even if it is, wow look at all this good food I'm putting in my body, or I'm a helpful person that loves to do good for others. That sort of stuff. Again I know hard sometimes, but when we get down, it makes it tough. Are you taking the right kind of supplements, enough calcium, vit B's, magnesium, St. John's wort, ect. LC you need those supplements badly. Think of adding CLA I know that I don't loose weight as well without it. Also consider Glucophage, get tested for PCOS. If you have PCOS it is very resistant to weight loss and you may need those hormones and the PCOS to help there. I have PCOS and glucophage and CLA really help, and I should really take chromium too.
I hope this helps. Remember happiness is what we make of life, and how we veiw life and look outside around us. I find I'm the most unhappy when I'm focusing on myself, and not those around me. I know hard to do, but something I have to remind myself about daily.
Good luck,
Tanya
The other thing is that I focus on her first book, I really don't like the second two. I find them much harder to deal with and more complicated.