Thread: troubles
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jul-16-02, 23:53

Plan: schwarzbein
Stats: 200/172/140
BF:
Progress: 47%

Feed the poor guy. This is not a deprivation diet. Find the right foods and eat. This is a way of life and you need to find out what is okay and what is not.
Husband's day:
Bkft: canadian bacon, wheat toast, butter
Your breakfast is not enough. How about adding some eggs to the mix. Check the carb level on the wheat toast. I love steamed spinach with butter in the morning if I am really hungry.

Snk: 1/2 apple, 18 cashews
Seems reasonable
Lunch: sole w/crust (don't know what of), fruit, cracker bread
Too many carbs. Not enough bulk or fat. You need green vegies. If you look at the crust on the sole, the fruit and the cracker bread they are all countable carbs. You can have lots more of the right kind of food.

[B}Snk: 1/2 banana, p-nut butter w/celery[/B]
Check the SP book for the suggested snacks and meals.

This was a great try and good job getting started. We all have to find our own way and get on the right page with this process. To get started I suggest you choose the foods on the plan you really like and ease into the program. Don't deprive your self of food. If you eat too much of the right thing getting started you have still made progress. You never need to be hungry on this plan. Don't give up the ship. The rewards of good health are really worth the learning curve.

If you really need chocolate, try one piece of the really expensive, barely sweetened kind, and balance it with protien and fat.