View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, May-05-02, 07:53

Plan: CAD + reg. fast
Stats: 214/153.5/135 Female 5'6"
BF:34.5/18/14
Progress: 77%

Today is day #42 of this LC thing, and I am getting extremely discouraged with this. NO WEIGHT LOSS!!! I think I am doing everything by 'the book', no coffee, no caffeine, no AS, finally being able to stick around 1800 to 2000 cals, 20gr. or less carbs, 65-70% fat , 30-60 mins vigorous exercise ~day, 5 times a week, non-processed, fresh foods, no meal-replacement anything - I DO NOT GET IT!!!! What the heck am I doing wrong!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I do not lose, and if the cals or the carbs go just slightly higher than usual, WHAM, gained 2 pounds. This is so very frustrating and discouraging! I am beginning to feel very limited in what I can or cannot eat. Even played with the idea of going back to low cal/low fat. I NEED to get rid of these last 20 foresaken pounds!!! Been stuck at this weight since November 2002. It only took from March 2001 until November 2001 to lose 75 lbs on low fat/low cal, so what's the dead blame hold up here!!?? The start of Atkins looked very promising, but that only lasted about 2 weeks. Perhaps I should contact the center itself. I don't know what else to do.... Pleeeeeeez help, what else can I do????

Good job, Brit, in holding up your spirit. I wish I could say the same for me...