View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Dec-21-10, 23:28

Plan: Paleo-ish general LC
Stats: 151/119/118 Female 64 in
BF:
Progress: 97%
Default *&%#~ Atkins Bars!

I usually take a once-a-month break one day cheat and have anything I want, which almost always entails real sugary treats and carbs, not lc substitutes. I’ve developed the discipline to go RIGHT BACK on plan the very next day, until the next planned cheat. It’s worked for me for a long time.

But, I’ve met my match. My lean fiancé, who has done this with me for years, has decided he wants to have Atkins bars around to munch on. I don’t remember how one of these got in the house to begin with, but now he reminds me to buy them and there are a bunch in a bowl on top of the refrigerator. That cursed company has come out with a fudgy brownie flavor that neither of us can resist. I have not been able to keep away from these since late September.

They don’t exactly stall me, but they certainly don’t qualify as Paleo,nor meat &egg, and I have no idea how they affect my HDL. I have asked him to take them to work, no go. Having him hide them in the house is an exercise in futility, as he is blind. I’m stuck in bar heck, I tell you. I’ve warned him how they give me such horrible gas, but that hasn’t worked either!
Sponsored Links