Old Tue, Feb-19-02, 10:13

Plan: Dr Atkins
Stats: 212/189/140
BF:
Progress: 32%
Cool hi I'm new

Quote:
"I'm not giving up" "I can do this"

Hi everyone, My name is Jackie and I am new to this forum. For some reason I couldn't log in all week since I first found it but I'm on now. So anyway through everyones posts, I'm getting more and more encouraged. I just was diagnosed last monday. I had my ultra sound last week. I go back to discuss treatments on March 5, my dr went to Mexico. But while this has been going on I decided to go on the LC diet. I started 2/13. I already am feeling different. I had to double on Provera to stop my cycle. I had the opposite problem the last 4 or 5 months and it got so heavy it was scary.
I would like to intro myself. I'm 36, I was lucky enough to have one daughter 15 and I have been married over 16 years. I work for the state and my husband works at a warehouse as a night superviser. My daughter is very involved with sports and friends.
Gosh I don't know what else to share other then I probably have had this forever since I have had problems since I was a teen. I don't know but I was lucky having Melissa (my daughter) because I had just quitetaking birth control pills and bango I was prego, I got pregnant once since then when she was a lil over a yr old and I miscarried ~ 5 months they said the baby was deformed and not growing properly. Never got pregnant after that and now don't want to. I always thought that I was lucky when it came to now using birth control but now I know why it never happened.
Anyway nice to meet you all. I will post my picture as soon as I have time and figure it out. You can all cheer me on as I hopefully take off pounds and start to feel better with this lc diet and some exercise. I have gotten so so big I'm actually 50 punds heavier then the day I gave birth to my child eeek scary huh.
Talk later
Jackie
jjacklyns~attbi.com
AOL screen name is: jjacklyns
MSN instant messenger is jackiesabin~hotmail.com
say hi if you have a chance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg julieandjackie.jpg (25.1 KB, 55 views)
Sponsored Links