View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Jan-05-04, 16:52
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/Starting SB 1/19/04
Stats: 182/147/130 Female 5'7
BF:25.2
Progress: 67%

Hello ladies! So awesome to see all that have joined in! Well, I am happy to report that day 1 of Induction went off like clockwork. Just as last year. I feel fantastic! I am more motivated and dedicated now more then ever. Such a great feeling! I know we can do this. I did it before. Tonight, I prepare a cheeseburger LC Quiche. Atkins style. 4 effective grams per serving and delicious! Side salad. Got my intake of water in so hopefully this dry winter skin will start to subside. No Diet Pepsi and one cup of light coffee. Caffaine withdrawal is hard and I drank the light last year and still had fantastic results. I will measure but I gave the scale a nice burial in the backyard. I never was a slave to it. I weight only once per month and won't weight again till next month. So come on ladies!!! Let's do it!

Now, my next question. On this website, how do I start a journal? I tried to figure it out before and couldn't do it. Anyone care to enlighten me?? Literally! Alittle humor there! Thank you all for your supportive words. Means more then you know! Keep um coming.