View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Jun-24-07, 23:08

Plan: Gluten Free, Low Carb
Stats: 205/200.2/150 Female 5ft 7in
BF:
Progress: 9%

As I understand it..Weight Watches is about watching fat and calories. I read up a bit on the Core Plan and it allowes fruits and whole grains, two things that aren't really added into Atkins diets until MUCH later. But, it seems most people kind of do their own thing around here. I was adding nuts in Induction, LOL, and lost weight just fine.

Dieting and changing the way you eat isn't about doing what everyone else is doing. It truly takes some soul searching. You must find what works for you. Is it helping you lose weight? Do you feel good (emotionally and physically) eating this way? Is it something you can do for the rest of your life? If not, then it isn't for you. I would never EVER go on a low fat/low calorie diet ever again, because I can't physically or emotionally live on it. I am weak and crabby and want to cry all the time (I guess because of lack of energy). Atkins, well, I shouldn't say Atkins because I'm really just low carbing, works for me because I really love fat, I love meat, and I love veggies. I also love dairy and fruits and consider those desserts. I have so much energy and my body feels 'clean' in and out when I low carb. It truly is a way of eating that I can live with for the rest of my life. That is the important thing.