Old Mon, Mar-20-17, 06:50
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%

hi-
sorry that happened Mary. I have 2 other theories-
1)You had a stomach bug. You didn't have an appetite for dinner (BTW a banana is plenty of carbs), then were sick. I was just in London and there is a nasty fast stomach bug going round there.
2)electrolyte imbalance. I have found that drinking some broth helps tremendously. When people first start LC they lose lots of water and electrolytes. Dr. Westman strongly urges people to drink 1-2 cups of broth a day when starting LC.

Hope you feel better!

We had house guests Thursday -Sunday,and I am exhausted. We got back from our trip Monday night, and I was still sick from my cold and had jet lag. Just when I was starting to feel better our friends came. They are old old friends- but she is very high maintenance. Would NOT leave me alone for a minute! When the guys wanted to do something alone, she wanted to "all be together". I just need a few days to take care of myself. Like yesterday they were about to go to the airport, and I was making lunch for me- tuna salad- and she asked "can you make me a sandwich for the plane?" - so I did. My DH said that I was "very good".

Made a crack slaw recipe last night- fantastic. Did one with Mexican seasoning and some shredded cheese- put in a casserole dish in the oven to melt it- and added some chopped green peppers. YUM. Had a green salad and bread for carb. DH also had some chocolate cake (that friends brought) for dessert. I just left the room and started laundry.
Sponsored Links