View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Jul-27-03, 08:13

Plan: CKD (Modified)
Stats: 27%/22%/15% Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 62%

Thank you very much to all for the posts!!!
I did start my journal and will try my best to get things under control and get myself into a healthy way of eating instead of going crazy with one thing of the other.
I got the sheets and rules and started to document things and will look at the links as well.
I will reread book again, and you are right it does make different sense when you do it after reading more specifics.
My problem is trying to switch from Atkins and being sort of set in that way and than trying to switch to anything else possible in the last few month, I have considered Protein Power, CKD, TKD, and tons of other Low Carb Approaches, and have just been going crazy since sometimes at the end of last. I have looked at so many options and kept trying to lose the last few pounds, but instead end up gaining a bunch back and now am worse off that before.
I not that my approach is probably wrong, but I really do want to get heathier and better and after going back and forth between all the possible low carb and other plans, I think my best chance of getting to goal and eating without obsession would be with CAD (CALP).
I do greatly appreciate everyone input and help and am looking forward to making this work for me.
I took the CA test and scored about 100%, only one question I was not a firm yes, the rest were.

Thank you for all your help and once again, I am sorry for that post asking the questions that already have been asked, I will make sure to search more before I post.

Hope everyone has a nice day!