Old Tue, Mar-28-06, 22:16

Plan: atkins
Stats: 170/170/130 Female 63 in
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyRay
Hi Sunrise

Yes it's true! There are heaps of sites on the web that go into detail. I relate to your plight coz my fatigue lasted almost 2 months. I'm not one to say I know it all and you should do this so I can only tell you what worked for me. I began to lower my dose to 1tsp 2-3 times per day and slowly took a little more each day. The biggest change which seemed to help was i got some 100% pure ogegano oil and began adding 1 but now 2 drops onto my CCNO. did this 2-3 times per day. I swish about in my mouth before i swallow it (read somewhere that it has some benefit)....... I don't take any oils after 4pm coz i makes me too energised.

To cut a long story short i am doing amazing. I just posted a thread in skeeweeaka's journal and she too has a post about having the two together. Maybe there is something in that. Keep up your water... i was up to 2-3 litres a day and another change was i began to eat more fat as i was only eating oils and cheese. I added fats like the fat on meat and chicken skin and butter and cream in my cooking. I have not only lost weight but my energy is amazing.

I recomend you try the ease into it method and see how you go.

My thoughts are: you are almost at the top of the mountain. Don't turn back now.

Skinny Ray--THANKS MUCHES!! I read the threads and links. Thanks for passing them along. As I said, I don't have any of the other symptoms, just the tiredness and lethargy but for me, that is about all I can handle!!

I have been faithful about the 2-3 Tbs VCO for about 6 weeks now. Also, I drink nearly a gallon of water most days, sometimes more. I think I will take your advice and add OoO to the mix. I neeeeed the Energy Bunny to jump into my life!! (LOL--DO you know how badly I want to be 'jumping' up and down like these little guys?! Right now--it makes me tired just watching them!

Possibly, that will manage any further die-off. Hmmm, I did have dental surgery a few weeks ago and had two rounds of antibiotics as a result. Maybe that has contributed to the problem, too.

Something has got to give!!

I appreciate your help and encouragement!

S