#72   ^
Old Tue, Mar-28-06, 18:32

Plan: atkins
Stats: 170/170/130 Female 63 in
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyRay
Hang in there skeeweeaka. My die off lasted 2 months!!

But now I am feeling great and I have moved 2 pounds in as many days.

Chrissie05 you might wish to look at this sight about yeast die off
or this one

My die off was so sever that i felt lethargy like i've never known before. I ended up reducing my dose of CCNO from the recommended 3 tbsp per day 1 tsp working up to 2-3tsp per day. The smaller dose seemed less dramatic and then as i felt better i worked up. Good luck. Most importantly stick with it coz it does pass.

Skinny Ray-- Let me preface this comment with--"I don't mean to invalidate anyone with this comment." But, you mean the 'yeast die off' thing is really legit!? There is so much 'hogwash' floating around out there-- I never now how serious to take things. I have always enjoyed incredible health and I am not a complainer but---talk about LETHARGY!! OMG--I have been DRAGGIN' for 6 weeks!! It started out with incredible sleepiness. I mean I was so tired it was all I could do to get up in the am. Just to go back to bed any time I got near it! An afternoon nap was a necessity and I was in bed for the night by 8:30! UNBELIEVABLE!! I have always been very active so this is unacceptable! I would love to 'exercise.' There is NO WAY!

I have been taking 2-3 TBS VCO daily for about a month now. I am still very tired and without energy. I have very few other symptoms but did test positive according to the "spit test."

So--where do I go from here? Will this eventually get better? What can I do to hasten improvement? I do not know how much longer I can take this!

Thank you so much in advance!!