#8   ^
Old Thu, Oct-04-12, 18:59

Plan: High protein, lower fat
Stats: 000/000/145 Female 66
BF:276, 255 hi wts
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezi
I finally, after 6 months, cheated with a bowl of soup. A well deserved uncontrolable cheat. Panera breads brocolli and cheese soup and scrape of wonderful baggette with lots of butter. It took me half an hour to eat the bread, and longer for the soup! Now I feel like, what is going to happen? Will I need another five days of very limited carbs to get back to ketosis? How long will I slide the slippery slope of guilty pleasure? Dumb, huh? Catholic Irish friggin' guilt.....just thought I'd vent and will need to tie my hands or duck tape my mouth or something because I cannot afford a 30 gram little piece of really good bread, torn off and buttered well, then dunked into this perfection of hot steamy brocolli cheese soup....I'm better now, thanks for listening!

The other poster was definitely joking -- notice the grin, like so: Also, that was a South Park reference, a quote by "Mr. Garrison". also noted. I don't watch the show, I just googled it.

It sounds like you had a treat, enjoyed it and not may or may not find it to be problematical. How do you answer your own question? Are you now on a slippery slope?

Personally, I never think in terms of cheating, which implies dieting to me. I'm in this for life and as such have my ups and downs in terms of healthy eating.