Old Mon, Mar-10-08, 11:56
lcgrrl2006

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracey c
Bought a bench with it I got 4x free Bill phillips body for life dvds (the programme Iam following) Ok now I feel like and idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iam trying so hard to do 45 min cardio when one only needs to do 20 minutes (ok its in my nature to not read everything properly I skim through a lot of things) Ok Iam trying a lot of new things with my eating, I dont know exactly if Iam doing it right.

I learnt something else from the dvds! I try to rush through my workouts to get to watch my 7.30pm programmes (best programmes are at 7.30pm) so I look like Iam on fast forward while exercising.......................Iam not supposed to Iam supposed to lift and realease slowly!

Why am I doing so many things wrong? I either take this seriously or I might as well leave it........................and Iam NOT going to leave it Iam going to work my ass off even if it means sitting in the gym until midnight I will do it!!!!

Sweetie, you are not doing anything wrong. It's a learning curve - you will get there. I'm proud of your commitment to make some important physical fitness changes in your life. You're inspiring! Denise
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links