Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #50   ^
Old Sat, Oct-29-16, 07:38

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz, I like that, yes we are transitioning and all of us are at some point in change for sure!

Your new job will make ya tired But you will get into a good routine sooner than later and then you can get more adjusted to your time schedule. Going from no job to a work schedule is no joke it can be a pain LOL

I hear you loud and clear on how do you fit a new man into your life/space/and time schedule? You want it and ya don't want it I know what ya mean, I am thrilled with hubby but honestly the more he goes off hunting for days or whatever I love my freedom during that time for sure! Can't have anyone on ya 24/7 You guys will figure out a way to move forward comfortably I hope!!

HI ALL
Hubby and kiddo are off to the gun range. Hubby bought a new rifle last night and needs to sight it. Kid wants to shoot the handguns. Good thing is they are leaving soon, will eat breakfast out and maybe lunch so I am off the hook for any time of cooking---HOORAY!

But I have to clean BOOoooo.........I have been literally doing so much less cleaning that today I have to bite the bullet and do it LOL With them gone it is a good day to get it done.

Easy food day for me. bacon cheese omelet later and got some leftover pork roast for dinner.

sunny and nice today but that chilly air is underneath and you sure can feel it!

hubby and I are clogged up but not 'too bad' just yet. I am hoping with more drugs we can bite this in the butt and it won't become a full blown diseased crud situation!! OMG I am so not in the mood for that!!!

I hope everyone has a fine day!!