View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Jun-09-15, 12:35
Every day is day 1.

Plan: Atkins 1972
Stats: 249.0/220.6/160 Female 67 inches
BF:Yup. I know.
Progress: 32%

Oh wow!!! I absolutely adore our new digs!!!! Nice thread ya' started here Blue!!! (Thank you!)

Oh Kathy I hope your Mom is doing better!!! I can definitely empathize with your decision to do a fat fast. How is that going? I have been back peddling lately with all of the running/games/kids activities/etc... and the scale is starting to slowly creep up. It is so easy to get 'carb creep' when on the go. I try to be good but I've been stalled for a while and a little creep here and there has started the scale moving up again. Not much - but definitely in the WRONG direction! My friend that had the gastric sleeve surgery last week has lost about 30 lbs now. Of course, that also includes the three weeks of liquids only before the surgery. I am very happy for her but more than a little jealous too! I am definitely in the right mindset for a 'clean jump start'. I was tempted to try to drink just the Atkins shakes for a week or two to see if I could get 'clean' but the thought of those shakes... and all those sugar alcohols.... Oh my I WOULD be cleaned out after a week!! LOL They are good as a supplement and a meal in a pinch but I had to rethink the thought of having nothing else.... So refresh my memory... what are the basic rules to a 'fat fast'? It's been a while since it was a 'hot topic' back in the day.

Blue!!! Good for you girl!!!!! Doesn't it feel great to be smaller than all of your 'skinny' clothes!!!

Susan - Glad the contract process is going smoothly for you!!! They can be so stressful when they don't.

Sherri --

Okay back to work!!!

Later all!

Linda

(Okay just ONE little tid-bit about baseball... My 7 year old hit his second grand slam of the season Friday night!!! Yay Bryce!!! He actually hit for the cycle in that game as well! Now that would be a bit more exciting had it been in a major league game but I sure was one proud and excited Mom! He plays 8U (coach pitch) so his coach pitches to him and of course WANTS him to hit the ball... He just turned around to watch it go when Bryce hit his HR. He knew from the sound it made that it was going to go far. Okay... I'll stop now. I'm still giddy! I can't help it. He's MINE!! I'd love him just as much if he couldn't hit the ball at all. - I just wouldn't be as giddy! )