View Single Post
  #1942   ^
Old Thu, Jun-22-17, 03:43

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Jaz....glad it's nothing more serious with your Mom. Bald tires and you drove all the way to FL?? Yikes! Sure am glad you made it back safely. Sounds like you are good to go with your wheels now! I so admire your fasting. I want to try to get to 20:4 at some point, but right now, 16:8 seems to be my sweet spot.

Nic...how cool that your son is enjoying Costa Rica. What an experience for him.

Blue...I like the cauli rice. I typically mix it with ground beef to bulk it up and add some veggies.

KMom...hope you enjoy your company. I'm sure it will seem rather hectic at times, but enjoy the time.

I had a great morning on the golf course with my friend. We did the round in 3 hours since there were only 2 of us. Fun day. Heading back this morning to play with the ladies group.

My nutrition client texted me yesterday and wants to meet on Friday. I'm anxious to see how her week has gone and what questions/problems she may have encountered.

I got inspired by a girl on YouTube who follows the Keto diet to try a new recipe. I made Chicken Curry. It was delish! I had it a little spicy as I didn't measure anything, just dumped in the spices. I had never used coconut milk before, but it made a yummy sauce. I had chicken breast pieces, sliced mushrooms & pieces of asparagus. Started with avocado oil in the pan, threw in some chopped onion & garlic, then came the chicken chunks and spices(cumin, curry powder, Thai curry seasoning)Browned them up and then in went the mushrooms & asparagus. After about 10 minutes, I poured in the coconut milk. Simmered the whole mess for 1/2 hour. I intended to use some Xanthan Gum to thicken the sauce a bit, but I forgot. Anyway, it was good and I'll definitely do it again.

Scale crept down another 2/10ths of a pound. I think I'm going to end up stuck again in this decade, but that's ok.

Have a lovely day my friends!