View Single Post
  #1941   ^
Old Wed, Jun-21-17, 18:31

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey ladies- quick drive though-

Mom outta hospital- not that I knew where she went, but it seems they ran every test on her and came to the conclusion it is an inner ear infection that is causing dizziness, plus she was severely dehydrated - causing falls. I don't know if I buy all that. Maybe part of that is true- but I see some real cognitive changes in her as well.
But it's all rainbows and flowers to talk to her now.

Blue- can't wait to see if you love the stir fry- cali. I think the grilled chicken strips from TJ would be so good

So I went to get my brakes worked on today. Not the brakes- Bald tires. Plus one of my ties had a nail in it. Yet my son and I took my car to Florida- and hit 90ISH more than a few times! Thank goodness nothing happened.

Brakes in great shape- 600 dollar and 4 Cooper tires and a front end alignment later and 2 hours I was out the door. Feels like a new car. Thing is I only have 38,000 miles on that car- drives like a sports car- Jetta. Met to go high speeds.

I had ribs tonight - so good. Just ate once today- IF 23.5/.5 And I had just enough- and stopped. Had to nap though- one hour.
Took my walk- had about 40 min in today
water 4/5 - but will get my 5/5/. as I am not yet done.

There was a Good Will beside the car place- so I went there and roomed the book section- walked out with 4. At 1.25 $ each- and one was half at .75 cents. Love it. Got a book called "living in the NOW- being present in your life", another was Best Friends- by Jennifer Weiner, and a couple cook books. ya know for a little over 3 bucks.....deal.

Going to get fun read Blue recommended.
WOW- the son and I were in the area now getting a hurricane - can you imagine if we had done this week as apposed to last week? WOW- Clouds here from the storm even. no rain- just dark dark clouds

I SO want to keep this pound off.