#13   ^
Old Thu, Aug-24-17, 09:32

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

From the home page:
Quote:
Atkins diet and low carb diet resources for low-carb dieters and all healthy weight-loss seekers: Research, information, support, recipes, success stories, diet tools and tips for all low carbohydrate diet plans.

I read the Forum on Media and Research almost two years before I joined here. This forum has everything, and even though I follow the WB guidelines, and read his TrackYourPlaque blog before his first book was even published, it doesn't need it's own space here because Dr Davis offers so much himself. He is one of the savviest of LC doctors at using every aspect of media.

His blog is monitored...ask a question in the comment section and one of his admins will answer...they are all good, Bob Niland excellent. There is six years of searchable posts and comments at the website. There are frequent challenges, new one begins September 6. Admins also answer questions on Dr Davis's Official FB page...as does Dr Davis himself. He has answered some of my comments or posts to him a few times directly from his own account. There are a quite a few Fan, Recipe and WB Detox FB pages in addition to the Official FB page...and now he has the UNDoctored site.