View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Nov-14-12, 08:43

Plan: General
Stats: 160/160/155 Male 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hey thanks all!

I've much to consider thanks to all of you!

~AlaneHilo Interestingly enough, I haven't had any itching for a while - it's just apparent that it's still there just by looking at myself. I'll give it a shot though! What should the frequency and duration of the soak be? And how long should I do it (1 week, 2 weeks)? (please forgive me for asking so many questions, but I'm guessing you're a guy who's dealt with what I'm dealing with) How do you know when it's finally gone?

I tried the prescription medication the doc gave me initially. About two days after I finished the treatment, I saw what appeared like a shiny film on my bell end (I'm uncircumcised), the odor re-appeared, and it looked like there were little red spots on the head. Is there anything else I should look for? *Sorry for being graphic!

~gonwtwindo I've been eating plain yogurt daily, and it's the FAGE brand - is there any way to tell whether or not it has live cultures? Or should I just look at the packaging?

~FREE2BEME I've also been drying myself carefully, but thanks for the tip! You mention black tea - does coffee fall into that category too? How about Green tea (my favorite caffeine source)?

Once again thank you all so much! I can't tell you how awesome it is to find a forum like this.