Stats: 164/158.1/119 Female 162 cm
BF:
Progress: 13%
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREE2BEME
Breakfast:
Eggs cooked in butter with some bacon
Coffee or tea with coconut oil (be careful as it can have a laxative effect if you're new to the miracle of coconut oil).

Lunch:
Hamburger with mayo and a salad with some nice, fatty dressing

Dinner: When I'm on target, I usually go with a main course of meat and a salad or side dish of veggies. I try to add fat to my meat if it's already lean. Add mayo or some yummy oil. Some people don't do seed oils, but I'm particularly fond on sesame oil and use it in my salads and on my veggies. Yum!

You're doing really great, by the way.

Thank you for helping! Well your menu is quite similar to mine except of salads and veggies which I do not have 'cause I am afraid they could get me out of ketosis...I see you aren't having any snack though...I always have sole bacon or italian Ham as snack at morning and evening.
coconut OIL: I read wonders about it in this forum! unfortunately in Italy is very hard to find, we live on extra vergin OIL which is not the kind you would pur into coffee in spite of my good OIL intake, CONSTIPATION is a real problem and coconut OIL would really help...I wish i could find it somewhere...
Other problem slowing my weight loosing I suspect is that since my baby's birth I still have not had my period And I guess it would take months for it to' come back.It took 11 months for my first baby, only when i stopped breastfeeding him my hormones normalized and i got rid of water retaining problem. I am currently breastfeeding, well 50% mother's milk, 50% formula milk actually but it is enough to cause hormones unbalancing.