View Single Post
  #47   ^
Old Thu, May-02-02, 11:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 290/210/199 Male 6ft 1
BF:
Progress: 88%
Wink Thanks for the kind words kodi10 / gwilson38

Feeling much better recently. I stopped taking the anti-depressents. Started feeling dead inside. That is, no drive, ambition, or motivation in general life and work. After a day or 2 now, I seem to be back to my "normal" self. (whatever that is...lol )

Also only had to take the heart medication 2-times in the last 2-3 days. Seems normal now,... the heart beat.

I, for some reason now, have a handle on both addictions, cigs and the booze. I have been able to have 3-5 cigs a day without going crazy for one. Some days none. It's like a "treat", if you follow me on this.

Also have gone out to the bar / grill and had dinner and a couple drinks without the problems coming up, with being out of control, like I tended to be years ago. Seem to have "balance" in all things now?!?

Very weird but as long as this trend continues, who knows. If it get's out of control, like in the past, I'll stop, until then I'm gonna ride with it for now. I seem more relaxed as well by doing this. I don't "crave" either one badly.

Again thanks for the support and good job with your conquest too.

Cheers, John