Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Fri, Oct-28-16, 15:40

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Seriously a CHICKEN LEG??????? OMG that is SOOOOO hot. I need to channel my inner Marilyn

Ok-
BLUE- I must have missed in all this you were feeling punk! Sorry! But So happy you are in this place-
Hugs- and health glitter blowing your way my friend! Take tomorrow and DO NOTHING! Sometimes the universe has a way of saying take a break. Open one of your books- crawl into that hammock and REST!

Trig- Omg- I can totally relate with grabbing the wrong color and ending up too dark. Black actually- I looked like the Addams family. Had to have it stripped. Was a really bad experience. thankfully you aren't that dark. Little secret- wash your hair in DAWN soap- and condition the crap out of it after- but it WILL lift some of that color!

NIC- your Poor Poor husband- carving his pumpkin all ALONE cracked me up- they are simple creatures.
Awesome- your kid THANKED you!!!!! - You have done well! Now we keep fingers crossed.
SOOOOOO - to speak to the BIG deal here- how you convert back to LC. Do you want to? I am not being funny- but dead serious here. My fear for you is that you are THIN/ Healthy- and might try it. Just don't forget how you got that way.
But at this point you also need to totally refigure a new WOE that works for you. I would just HATE to see you back in my position. I always said I would never be fat again- EVER- I was your size- and here I am. I will let it go at that.

Lori- enjoy yourself- vacay- then get right back on plan. you too are going to need to figure this out as your entire schedule has changed.

Meme- for us/ new comers- what's your story? Oh do tell- all ears.....

Charms- how long low carbs? Any losses- where are you in WOE?

All-
record heat/ drought here day after day after day of heat and sun! I would actually love a weekend day of pouring heated storms. That screams- chili- pj's- movies.

I am full Blown- TOM again 11 days apart- so draining. I'm a body mess- up 4 pounds- and unnerved. But NEW START !

Just moving forward with what I can control. I see a doctor next month. HAPPY DANCE!

guy friend is out of town for next 2 days- and I am glad- last night was pretty deep. Not used to "up in my SPACE"....so SLOW it goes......

I got pretty serious however about needing to pick up some kind of work out- or just putting more moving into my day. Walk at lunch ect.....

Had left over hamburger soup- too tired on a Friday night to cook. Making crack slaw tomorrow. Go a comedy movie- have jammies on- R&R in tonight's future!

Jaz