View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Sat, Nov-18-17, 10:22
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

I finished up the survey today. I think that the most interesting element of this exercise was what was missing from this series of "diet" surveys... there were no questions about weight or weight loss. It was all about what you eat and how healthy you are (or are not) in body and in mind. I just wish I could have represented how I eat a little better. I also wish that LCHF was a selectable option on the diet plan list. I fear that by selecting "Other" and writing in my diet plan my results will be overlooked. Oh well. It is what it is. I look forward to seeing what conclusions they draw from this.

As mentioned earlier there was a limited sized block for adding a feedback comment on this final survey. This is what I managed to squeeze in...

I lost 250 lbs from 2/2014 - 8/2016 by changing how I eat to Low Carb High Fat. I'm no longer obese. I still eat LCHF. Macros:15%C/25%P/60%F BTW 24 hr recall didn't include food that I eat. I don't eat grain. There was no way to put in my flax muffin.

I indicated that I would be willing to be contacted for a followup survey. This wasn't too much work. I was happy to do it.