Old Fri, Jun-11-10, 22:23

Plan: Atkins (+m&e)
Stats: 320/310/190 Female 5ft  11"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca A
BOO! Lol. This has been a BUSY week!

Hey Rebecca...it is GOOD to hear from you I know....life does get very busy sometimes eh.
I have to MAKE time for me somedays! It is easy to put yourself last or make do but I am really having to make that xtra effort with my eating and try to plan ahead abit.I think for me that is the key to success.

Quote:
Today is Kim and Brads 5th annoversary. Alyssa was born the day before their 1st anniversary. I can't imagine a better anniversary present than a child!!!
I agree.....it IS special.
I was the eldest grandchild and born on my grandmother's birthday. She died about 3 years ago but I stiill think of her every birthday.I used to always get a handwritten note, but the last few years her handwriting was abit 'wobbly ' as she was 95 years when she died, bless her.

Quote:
Eating has been so-so. Not entirely bad but I had grocery money stolen out of my purse at work and I had just paid bills so there is NO lee-way in the checking at all. So, I'm trying to use up things in the house. And the bad thing is, I think its my "friend" at work! SO, I'm not taking my purse into work anymore, I'm locking it in my trunk! It happened once before with $65. NOT going to happen again. And both times it was the Monday after payday Friday!!!

So sorry to hear that Rebecca.......... and that you think it is your friend makes it even worse!
Are things hard for her financially or is it that she is abit light fingered!
What a shame. You WILL have to keep it under lock and key which can be abit of an inconvience.
I used to have to do it too when I lived in the nurses home years ago.
I just had to carry my key with me everywhere.Even locked the door to go to the loo!!
Hope things quieten down alittle for you in all the running around...your Mum is very lucky to have you!
Have a nice weekend,
hugs