#40   ^
Old Mon, Aug-04-08, 06:04

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschwab
I did a race today and, all told, ate five brownies! Yikes! Won't be losing this week, I suppose. I am starting to think two days recovery between runs is optimal for me. I crosstrain with swimming and trapeze, though. Given that reality I am looking in to competing in multisports so I get the variety. It was a 5K as part of a sprint trathlon - I can't believe the people were running after swimming and biking!

Janine

Wow, that is what I call an ATHLETE.... Can't imagine doing that, this true couch potatoe is just barely doing the C25k....

Progress....Well all I can say is woohoo .... I just completed week 3, day 2 of the Couch to 5K Running Program. The intervals today were 10 and they were supposed to be jogged at 3 minutes, and walked at 90 seconds.... Ok, so I did it and even for a bonus did the 9th interval at 7 minutes and the 10th interval at 8 minutes... I felt rejuvenated, it was nice and cool out this morning, not breezy but not humid either. I tried to focus on my jogging style and my music...that seemed to spur me on. I even noticed today that my legs looked a little bit more toned, not much, but just enough to see they are starting to show a little muscle in my calve area... This is a milestone for me and today was a blessed day... So just maybe I'm not too fat for this jogging program after all!....

TJ