Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #945   ^
Old Wed, Jan-10-18, 17:56

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Jaz...do the vinegar water several times this evening. I know it's nasty, but I really feel that it works great for sore throat.

Unfortunately, I discovered that the nice shoe store here in our little town is no longer there. There is another one about 1/2 hour from here that has the same great fitting service. Our store(Dick's) may very well sell the shoe that would be recommended for me, but without having the fitting, I don't know which one to buy. I think I will start out my training with some shoes I currently have and see how it goes. If my feet begin to bother me, then I will look into a new pair.

Boot camp was great this morning. Lots of upper body work with weights with cardio moves in between sets. Feels good to have my upper arms feeling tight.

My eating was NOT on point today. I still need to get my head in the right place as far as my diet goes. Some good days and some intermittent fasting is allowing me to stay the same, but if I want to lose, I've got to get serious! Back to my word of the day. I shall persevere!

Good night!