Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #943   ^
Old Wed, Jan-10-18, 08:32

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Jaz....so sorry you are sick. For that sore throat, gargle with a TB of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Works wonders! Gargle 3 times and after the 3rd gargle, swallow the water. Rinse your mouth with fresh water to get the acid off your teeth, but don't swallow the fresh water. You want the vinegar to stay in your throat to kill the bugs. That is Dr Lori's advice!

For the most part, I do like my part-time job. There are days and moments that are less than ideal, but for just getting me out of the house, it does the trick. I really am enjoying the reduction in hours and having a few days off in between shifts. I just hope things work out with golf this Spring and Summer. I have to have a talk with the manager and gauge her acceptance of my requesting certain hours/days. I think they will try to work with me so that I can stay.

Nic...I have no regrets about retiring from my accounting job. It was a great place to work and allowed me to be in the position I am now financially, but it was time to go.

About that ice! ACK!!!!! I am no good walking on ice. Had I been in your shoes, I would have crawled for sure. Thank goodness you didn't hurt yourself worse when you slipped. So dangerous. Hope those nasty conditions are over now.

Time to get ready for my appt. I may also stop at our local running store and look into buying a new pair of running shoes for my training. I'll be dropping a good bit of $$ on those. They do a really good job of fitting you at this store and have a money back guarantee even if you have worn the shoes outside. They even send you outside when you are trying shoes on and have you run up and down the sidewalk!

Off I go!