Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #937   ^
Old Tue, Jan-09-18, 18:25

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Another day gone. They do fly by, don't they?

I had a good day. I went and got my hair trimmed and then stopped by my old office to see the girls. One of the other girls is retiring Feb 2nd, so I wanted to be sure and stop by before she is gone. They are having all kinds of trouble finding her replacement. They wasted 3 weeks on a girl in her mid to late 30's who they ended up firing because she would just up and leave early and then sometimes just not show up or call. What is wrong with people?? It is a good job and a great place to work. Another girl accepted the position and then called and changed her mind before she ever started. I don't know what they're going to do, but the girls who are remaining are going to have their hands full with extra work. I'm glad that I won't be part of that mess! As for Dick's...No...I am not interested in being a Manager. I'm not sure how long I'll even do the job I have.

My official 10k training begins on January 29th. I have a 14 week training plan with 3 extra weeks at the end before the race. I'm quite sure I will be repeating some of the weeks, so I have a little wiggle room. For the next couple weeks, I'm just going to focus on getting back into my boot camp routine 3 days a week and doing some light walking either outside or on my treadmill. I know I can walk 6.2 miles(10k), but the problem is they only allow 1.5 hrs to finish. I'll hate it if I am not able to finish in time and not get the medal. I'm planning to train my butt off so that does not happen!

Tomorrow I have a chiro appt and I need to catch up on my laundry. Exciting, right? Oh....and of course, boot camp early in the morning!

Have a good night!