Old Wed, Apr-25-07, 23:03
Registered Member

Plan: SPI
Stats: 154/165/132 Female 168
BF:33%
Progress: -50%
Default It never ends

Hi don,
how did the release go? did it go ahead? How are you going with your weight loss to date now?

Im going ok. But feeling very similar to where I was last year. Tired, exhausted, sugar cravings, and trying to stick to SPI, but its hard. I have been living off caffeine (again) to me through, hi stress and sugar.

I had an ultrasound the other day for PCOS and there were 27 cysts on my ovaries. A normal woman can have up to 22 to NOT be diagnosed with PCOS. I guess thats ok. I have been seeing a chinese doctor and having accupuncture and herbal medicine. And guess what he said, you have to rest and sleep otherwise your body will just burn out.

I have been going to the gym 5-6 days a week which is good. Weight training 3 of those and cardio 3 of those as in SPI but I have soooo much of an urge to over exercise.

Im finding the sugar cravings are hard. What is your opinion on dark chocolate to curb a craving? (as in 85% cocoa and low in sugar)

Anyway,
I have been thinking about taking time off uni, because of my exhaustion and emotional stress im going through right now. But it wont be seen as a good move by the university.

stacey