View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Thu, Sep-08-16, 13:00

Plan: basic low carb, no plan
Stats: 278/274/125 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 3%
Default Which ones

Which Omega 3s do you suggest MickiSue? I will get some. I actually do take Fish Oil and I'm "supposed" to take Niacin at night (due to the flushing), for high cholesterol, but I am so not used to taking medicine at night that I forget the Niacin more than I remember it. I take 3 Fish oils with breakfast, but if Omega 3 will be better, I'd do that.

What kind of "fat" snack do you eat? I can't find something that's fat that I can eat without eating a bunch of protein with it. No, not liking the scrambled eggs, but I do eat 2 fried eggs (ran out of bacon right now, will get more tonight) and this morning, maybe I said this, I just added a tablespoon of butter to the breakfast. Its now 2 p.m. and just realized I hadn't eaten any lunch. I did snitch a pork rind or 2 from my husband's bag of them. We make them fresh here when we want them, so they are really good, but I need some snack ideas that I can use for that fat snack in the afternoon. All I can come up with is mayo or cream cheese or butter and really don't like eating them by themselves and not hungry enough to eat anything really.
Sponsored Links