View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Thu, Oct-01-15, 13:46

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 189/148.6/145 Female 5' 5"
BF:36%/28%/25%
Progress: 92%

Lulee, you were underweight, Honey, really: you are 5'9.25 inches tall, .25" shorter than my daughter, LOL. When she was a teen, she went from 5'2' to her present height in about a year and 2 months. And she was underweight. We couldn't find clothes to fit her, because if they fit in the hips and bust, they were way too short in the legs and the sleeves.

Her senior year in HS, we bought her winter jacket in the men's dept, because it was the only place we could find one with long enough sleeves that she didn't swim in.

You still need to find out what you weigh now, and what your measurements are now, so you have at least a late baseline.

You may find, because you ARE in your 30's, not your teens or your 20's, that 150 lbs (about 68 kilos) looks fantastic on you. And then, practice looking in the mirror, and telling yourself how wonderful you look.

One more thing. If you are like me, and, really, a lot of people, the reason you can't find anything that fits is because you are looking in the size you believe you should be wearing. Am I right? I did NOT want to go up to a size 14. So I would go through 50 pairs of jeans, just to find the one size 12 that I could zip. Now, they have been sent to Goodwill, because they were falling off.

You're in the process of losing. But you want to feel good about yourself as you progress. So, find something that fits and you feel pretty in. And wear it, proudly. Then, as you continue to lose on your low carb/high fat way of eating, you'll be even happier the day you realize that your jeans that fit perfectly when you bought them, are now too big, right out of the wash!