View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Jun-11-10, 05:47

Plan: Weight Watchers/S Beach
Stats: 201/195.8/135 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 8%

BOO! Lol. This has been a BUSY week! Didn't realize I've been missing a whole week. Had to take Mom to the doc, grocery, I take her to lunch a few times a week, Tuesday and Wednesday I had the girls, yesterday I took Mom to visit Alyssa for her 4th birthday (her party isn't til next Saturday, but Mom feels that if it weren't for Alyssa's daily visits when she had her accident she wouldn't have had the will to pull through. So I knew she would really want to go vosot her the day OF her birthday and not wait an entire week, I figured Mom would want some time with her without all the family being around!

Today is Kim and Brads 5th annoversary. Alyssa was born the day before their 1st anniversary. I can't imagine a better anniversary present than a child!!!

Eating has been so-so. Not entirely bad but I had grocery money stolen out of my purse at work and I had just paid bills so there is NO lee-way in the checking at all. So, I'm trying to use up things in the house. And the bad thing is, I think its my "friend" at work! SO, I'm not taking my purse into work anymore, I'm locking it in my trunk! It happened once before with $65. NOT going to happen again. And both times it was the Monday after payday Friday!!!

I'll try to get back a little later when u check in. Didn't know Rachel is a runner. I have 2 friends that are runners and run marathons.