Old Wed, Mar-28-18, 19:40
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 150/130/110 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

dear tanbum, bonnie_ofs, and mike_d -

THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL, FOR FOLLOWING UP ON MY POST! -

i am so glad that you all did respond to my post, because i've been meaning to come back here and update -

i literally did go to see a doctor, because besides (the weight GAIN which got me to be overweight to begin with, and) NOT being able to lose weight,

i also had seemed to have symptoms of hypOthyroidism -

and ONE SIDE (only) OF MY THRYROID IS ENLARGED -

i also seem to have symptoms of cushing's syndrome / elevated cortisol -

EXTREME WATER RETENTION,

facial redness,

exhaustion and yet can't stay asleep, and wake up very early every single day at the same time, with RACING HEARTBEAT -

it is AWFUL... -

that doctor did only basic blood work, and thinks my thyroid is somehow fine - despite that only one half is enlarged! -

(and, strangely, somehow my TSH, which is usually high in hypOthyroidism, seems to be almost too LOW -

but i doNT really have any hypERthyroid symptoms, and definitely not weight loss!!!

also supposedly don't have any "antibodies" which might point to hashimoto's thyroiditis.......)

and the dr. pawned me off on an endocrinologist to investigate my CORTISOL - at MY request -

...that endocrinologist will not see me for ...FOUR MONTHS, despite the RACING HEART i endure every morning, which is the worst worst worst! -

i have resorted to ordering saliva lab tests by mail to try to find out about my coritsol (and estrogen/progesterone/testosterone) in the mean time...

i will really try to update back here - for anyone else out there who is trying so hard,

keep doing the best you can, and... all of us who have struggled like you, are sending you strength!

love,
blu~