View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Mon, Aug-05-13, 13:02

Plan: Don't follow one
Stats: 110/108/115 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress:
Default Just thankful I am not alone

I ran across your thread and honestly makes me feel so much better, because most of the other threads say that with their hypothyroidism their tolerance has disappeared, and mine is the opposite, I do get tired and generally have a difficult time even really drinking, but I ran out of my medication approximately 3 weeks ago and just noticed this weekend that I can't get buzzed, being only 110 lbs and drinking pretty much a half pint of vodka, my hubby was on a mission to "make me more fun" and get me buzzed, and while he was tipsy I was not affected in the least, and finally told him it was pointless to try. Sorry I drink to get the affects and if they don't come then whats the point, I have also noticed the same thing with my prescriptions, I have add and am prescribed Adderall and no matter how many I take I don't feel any affects from them. Same goes for caffeine, I don't get the jolt of energy as I did before, but ironically it will still effect my ability to sleep, where I just have this tired feeling, but can't fall asleep. According to other's it seemed like I was the exact opposite, so I wonder why some of us have one reaction (noticed other's posted on here with similar reactions) and others have the exact opposite.