#1   ^
Old Wed, Jun-11-14, 23:41

Plan: 30 g carbs/day
Stats: 220/180/150 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 57%
Default Sugar Free ND Creamer?

Hey, Beachers.

So in my neverending quest to find "the" plan (don't ask, my history of this is embarrassing), I am considering SB.

I did SB a long time ago, lost about 8 pounds off of a top weight of (I think) 170-ish in the first two weeks, then fell off the wagon when I tried to include wheat and never came back to it, for whatever reason.

I have a lot of trouble with dairy now. I don't know if I can even do yogurt any more. I am growing more intolerant of dairy by the year. I believe I heard somewhere that yogurt has less lactase or something along those lines because the bacteria eat it? God that must sound stupid and I'll bet I'm relaying it very inaccurately.

But anyway, technically, in P1 there is no dairy at B, L, D with the yogurts being the exception, IIRC. I am going to drag out my book but here's something I really don't remember reading in the book at the time: can I use a non-dairy SF creamer in my coffee on SB, if I have it with meals? The creamer I have is International Delights I.D.s, French Vanilla, 20 calories, 1g carbs.

Thanks for any help.
Sponsored Links