View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Feb-08-05, 23:18

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 360/313.6/150 Female 66.5"
BF:yes, of course
Progress: 22%

Today was day 2 of using the oil. I haven't weighed yet because I don't expect much in 2 days. So far I've noticed that my face feels sort of warmer. Maybe that's the metabolism moving faster ? I also do feel like something is happening in my body- maybe it's more energy maybe it's weight loss. I'm not sure, but it's definitely a good, calming feeling. I'm liking this so far !
I have read some of the posts people who've used the oil made here in this forum. There really isn't as much as say for OoO or hoodia so I don't know what to conclude. I see that some people gave up on the coconut oil because it caused weight gain for them. Besides taking the oil, I'm not sure what other changes they made to their diets. I'd think you'd need to either subtract some food or add exercise, maybe even both, to really experience the oil's "magic". Say you were eating on average 1800 calories/day and then added 3 tbsp of oil to your daily menu. That would be a total of 2160 calories. You can't eat 360 more calories (3 tbsp coconut oil) in addition to what you were already eating and expect weight loss to happen faster. You're going to need to subtract calories somewhere in order to fit the oil into the plan. At least that's my thinking and that's what I've done the past 2 days. I have to admit I'd rather have a real beef hamburger over a ground turkey breast burger, but I'm willing to make the substitution in my foods if it means I'll break my stall.

P.S. This is a link to the oil I'm using ---> Spectrum Naturals Organic Coconut Oil